Monday, November 3, 2008

Which Debate Influenced my Vote?

I have watched all three of the presidential debates. As a potential voter, I believe the third debate was the most important and the most interesting to watch. When Obama and McCain first got up to speak, I don't think it had hit them yet that this was the last time to try to convince people. As we progressed later into the debate, BOY DID THINGS GET HEATED. There was cutting off each other while they speak to correct what false information was being given about them, or just to clear up what was said. It talked about taxes, energy, education, rights, and education, which to me are some of the most important topics to discuss. If I could vote the last debate definitely would have an impact on how I would vote. With the election right around the corner the candidates definitely gave it their best game and made things interesting. The most boring, and difficult debate to sit through was the second one. The candidates were dull and just repeating what seemed to have been said in the first debate. The topics weren't as big or as important, I did not think. I enjoyed watching all three of the debates, which I thank the elections class for. If it wasn't for this class I wouldn't have watched a single debate most likely.

No comments: